Thank you so much to Fibronacci of the blog www.fibronacciblog.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award!
Her artistic work featured on her blog really inspired me to go back to art. I have never been a confident artist, having turned my back on it when I was constantly told as a child that I could/would not be an artist as long as I “lived under my mother’s roof.” Her work and words really encouraged me to find the courage and inspiration to fuel those sparkles deep within me, so I cannot say thank you enough. Definitely check out her blog!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 5 other bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
- I love curry! but the kind of curry that Indo-Trinidadians make – our food evolved over time so it’s not like anything you’ll have in an Indian restaurant anywhere!
- I love, love parrots
- At heart, I’m a hermit but I love people very much
- I love singing
- I never wanted to blog, but it was a compulsory part of MA course and in the end I grew to love what has now equipped me to manage fibromyalgia and share with others. I don’t believe I would have gotten here without blogging at all.
My nominees for the Creative Blogger Award
Bloggers whose work I love and follow. Check them out!
Gentle Hugs x