I was most surprised and pleased when I discovered recently that I had been nominated for a Sunshine Blog Award courtesy Purple Lady Law at Fibromodem.
If you’re unfamiliar with it, it is an award given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
I want to make a difference particularly where it pertains to helping those who battle with fibromyalgia, and depression, and it is extremely encouraging to know that my humble writings could move another blogger who are also trying to make a difference as well.
There are certain rules to nominating someone for an award, and they are:
• You must blog a post linking back to the person who nominated you.
• You must answer some questions, nominate ten bloggers and link their blogs to the post
• You should comment on the nominees’ post so as to let them know you’ve nominated them.
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
I love philosophy and it’s really hard to name a favourite but I particularly enjoy reading the works of Immanuel Kant, Thomas Aquinas and St Augustine.
2. What is your favourite number?
It’s always been 7, not really sure why but I always felt that this was a kind of lucky number!
3. What is your favourite animal?
Parrots! I had two growing up and they are the most loving creatures ever!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter urls?
5. What is your favourite time of the day?
The moments right before and after the sunset when the heavens are orange
6. What was your favourite vacation?
You might say it doesn’t count but for me it is always going home, back to Trinidad and Tobago for Christmases with my loving grandparents and extended family.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
I’m not that physically active but I hope that soon it will be cycling.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Strawberry and cream starbucks frappacino
9. What is your favourite flower?
Roses – so delicate and makes me think of love and romance (I’m sucker for romance!)
10. What is your passion?
I want to say writing, and I want to say fantasy books, games and movies but above all it’s really parrots!
I only have four nominees and each of their blogs inspire me in one way or another.
CourageousLittleMe – A true fighter whose words inspire one to push onwards
DoctorQuack – frank & effective analyses of arbitrary things that make our human existences interesting and worthwhile
The Nourished Seed – seeks to provide practical dietary advice for sufferers of fibromyalgia
The Depressed Moose – A brave blogger sharing his battles with depression
3 Replies to “Sunshine Blogger Award”
thank you for this nomination!
You’re very welcomed 🙂
All the best! Sounds good:)